Routes Fort Collins
- Bachelorette Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Company Events
- Girls Night Out
- or JUST FOR FUN!
Depending on how long you like to spend in these amazing bars and breweries in Fort Collins, you can choose up to three bars on each route. ALL ROUTES MEET THE BIKE at Pateros Creek Brewery at 242 N. College Ave. Make sure to park on the street to avoid any car troubles like getting towed!
We have partnered with some amazing bars and breweries in Fort Collins that give our riders special deals! Check them out in the map below!
Our Partners Include:
- Pateros Creek Brewing Company: $1 off pints
- Odell Brewery Company: $1 off pints
- The Rio: $1 off Margaritas, $5 large guac, $5 large chili con queso
- Luscious Nectar: Happy hour all the time with our featured drink special: buy one, get 1/2 off of any frozen or infused cocktail; dollar off drafts; $2.50 infused shots; and food specials
- Fort Collins Brewery: $1 off pints
- Make sure to stop in to Equinox Brewing for some great beer as well!
LOVE THOSE BREWERIES? Check out their hours below to make sure they work with your tour time!
- Pateros Creek Brewery: Mon 3-9, Tue & Wed 12-9, Thur-Fri 12-10, Sat 11-10, Sun 12-7
- Odell Brewing Co: Mon-Thur 11-6, Fri & Sat 11-7, Sun 11-6
- Fort Collins Brewery: Mon-Wed 11-6, Thur-Sat 11-7, Sun CLOSED
- New Belgium: Tue-Sat 10-6, Sun & Mon CLOSED
- Equinox Brewing Co: Mon-Wed 12-8, Thur & Fri 12-9, Sat 11-9, Sun 12-7
What’s great about MyHandleBar is that it’s all about you. You can either sit back and let us show you all the amazing establishments in Colorado Springs, Boulder and Ft. Collins, or if you want a route outside of downtown Boulder or Ft. Collins, contact us about a custom route. Just remember, the bike struggles to go up a 6% grade, so it is best to avoid routes that have a steep hills.