Depending on how long you like to spend in these amazing bars and breweries in Boulder, you can choose up to five bars for each tour. All routes begin and end at 2206 Pearl St. in downtown Boulder.
We have partnered with some amazing bars in Boulder that give our riders special deals! Check them out in the map below!
Our Partners Include:
- The Rio: $1 off Margaritas, $5 large guac, $5 large chili con queso
- Conor O’Neill’s: $4 Jameson
- Walnut Brewery: $3 Happy Hour pints
- Corner Bar: $5 Juniberry, $5 Sunfire, $6 Bulleit & great standard happy hour specials (during normal happy hour)
- Also, you don’t want to miss the special MyHandleBar cocktail the Broken Spoke at the West End Tavern!
What’s great about MyHandleBar is that it’s all about you. You can either sit back and let us show you all the amazing establishments in Boulder and Ft. Collins, or if you want a route outside of downtown Boulder or Ft. Collins, contact us about a custom route. Just remember, the bike struggles to go up a 6% grade, so it is best to avoid routes that have a steep hills.