All About the Phantom
One of our newest partners in Colorado Springs is none other than Phantom Canyon Brewing Co! Not only does PCBC have great beer, but they are also located in the Cheyenne Building in downtown Colorado Springs that has a really cool history. Check out these cool factoids!
- PCBC opened in the Cheyenne Building in 1993.
- The Cheyenne Building was home to great businesses like the Pacific Railroad and The Cheyenne Hotel.
- Did you know PCBC is located on Pikes Peak and Cascade- which is the very first corner of the city- the spot that all addresses now originate from? Sweet!
- The building is named after Cheyenne Mountain and Chief Two Moons of the Cheyenne Indian Tribe (whose stone visage looks over the front entrance).
- PCBC has loads of entertainment- 13 pool tables, dart boards and big screens!
- A beautiful banquet hall upstairs with full catering for private events!
- OH!! And we saved the best for last! The new upstairs patio with an amazing mountain view complete with fire pit tables and complete awesomeness.
Haven’t been to Phantom Canyon yet? What are you waiting for?!